Total Pageviews

Friday 5 April 2019

Where We Are From Doesn't Matter

You know, as an American living in Australia, I have to say that the majority of Australians are pretty decent folks. Like most Americans, most of you have fairly good manners, know how to be polite in public, and have some semblance of common sense and decency. Like most Americans, most of you just wanna live your lives, and be good people.

And, like some Americans, there's those few Australians who aren't any of those things I just listed. And, in the same way I have problems with those Americans- I will have problems with those Australians.

Because this has nothing to do with what country we were born in- it has to do with the fundamental basics of what it means to be a good human being, and I will always, ALWAYS call them out on their bullshit when I see it happening.

Life is, like many things, a two lane street- cars (and free speech) drive both ways, but I'm the truck that you most definitely don't want to play chicken with.

#BeJudgemental

No comments:

Post a Comment